Thursday, 3 October 2013

Blog Revamp + September Bellabox: Spring Party Essentials

I'M BACKKK!!! Its been so long since I've last posted something or visited anyone's blog for that matter - please forgive me; I've missed reading everyone's blogs and mingling with you all :( ! I have finally finished the majority of my assessments for now and currently on my midsem break. However I still have two assessments to start on, due in less than a week, and with work in the way I can't seem to find the time to post :( Hopefully I can get back into my mojo (that's what I always say...) despite my inactiveness on most social media. Also, how do you like my new blog layout kudos to Kayla from Rockaboo Designs? :D I've been dying to show you guys for a long while but it took a little longer than expected but it's finally here!

With my return, I want to start off with this month's Bellabox! This month Bellabox has partnered with Cleo to bring us some spring party essentials. I love how the products in the September box is somewhat different, which is always a bonus because I am so sick of receiving moisturisers or cleansers every single month. One small issue that bugged me was trying to track my parcel; there was no signs of activity until about two days later in comparison to Auspost which is almost instant.


Lets find out what was in this month's box if you haven't seen already!


ASAP Pure Mineral Eye Pencil - Brown
Full size - RRP $20
I don't particularly like using pencil eyeliners as I prefer gel but I don't mind receiving this. I'm not too sure if I received this in the right shade though as it looks more grey-black than brown when swatched. I would have liked more if the formula was more creamy and pigmented. Aside from that, it contains antioxidants and Vitamin E which is great for people with sensitive skin or eyes.


Manicare Glam Kelly Lashes 
Full size - 1 pair RRP $11.95
I don't use false lashes since I'm so n00b at applying them but they may come in handy one day! These pair of falsies have a criss-cross design where the lashes are longer towards the centre. My favourite type of falsies are the criss-cross ones simply because they look so natural and make the eyes appear bigger, yay! :)

Elegant Touch Envy Wraps - Candy Drops
Full size - 1 Pack: 18 wraps RRP $8.99
The colourful polkadot design is super cute however I'm not a fan of nail wraps because I don't find them very long lasting and the sizing tends to poorly fit my nails; I would prefer to paint my nails instead. However I might try these out because they look too cute to pass up.

UPDATE: This is how they look when applied! I find that there weren't many sizes to choose from so it was hard to choose the right size.



Footcare Gel Ball of Foot Cushions 
Full size - 2 pairs RRP $8.99
If you don't wear heels regularly like me and suffer from aching feet from wearing heels, then these are great! I actually don't know wear my other ones are so I don't mind receiving these. Another option would simply be to bring a pair of foldable flats when you're out!

Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Masque 
5g sample - 10ml RRP $3.99
I don't have any blemishes nor do I have blemish-prone skin so I might give this away. Plus, I don't like using mud masks because I find them messy and prefer to use sheet masks. I wouldn't mind trying it out though.


Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Full size - RRP $9.99
I received this in one of the earlier boxes from Her Fashion Box and I love it! The blades are very sharp making shaving so easy and it also moisturises at the same time when in contact with water. The cartridges are disposable and can be purchased separately which is a bonus. Not sure if I really need another one but hey, having a back up doesn't hurt :P

Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Spray 
Full size - 150ml RRP $14.95
My least favourite product out of the box. I already have two unused bottles of self tanning products and I don't really need another one... I don't even use fake tan but maybe I'll start? Quick question - would you ladies mind if I add in one of the bottles into a giveaway? I think someone else would get more use out of it instead of it lying around in my room.


Last but no least, a bonus October issue of Cleo mag was included! I haven't read any magazines in a while because I can't justify spending $7-8 on a magazine each month and most of the time it's the same thing every year. 

So that's all for now! This was the only beauty box I received in September and I'm still patiently waiting to receive Lust Have It's new FAB box, which is probably at the post office right now as I write. I hope to mingle with you all properly very soon once I finish my last two assessments and when time permits! If any of you have Twitter, please follow me or tweet me if you already do if you want to chat! :) Anyways have a beautiful (long) weekend ladies!

19 comments:

  1. Welcome back I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TriedandTestedBlogger3 October 2013 at 23:07

    Welcome back! The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back! whats your twitter? ( i forget if we're following each other or not. @jenn @Abeautifulzen if not!)

    ok, shoe inserts are the best thing every and you're so lucky to get a set. i find them so pricy but getting one free is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks you Jac, I've missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? Might try them on soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jen, I'm following you on twitter now! :)

    I also find them a bit pricy to purchase at the shops as well. I'm surprised these only cost $9 for two pairs though so yayyers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog design, it looks so simple and pretty <3

    I have always wanted to get one of these beauty boxes, but it's so expensive in my country and not many company to choose from...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt really like this months one, except the razor (cause I needed it ha). The magazine was good, but i just dont have time to read anymore ** Sad face **. Will have to allocate some time to rad it though, it does look good
    Lucy xx


    www.love-luc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. intention match the trader is that you usually freedom defense, read throwing the baseball play can sometimes level months are deciding to
    decide the correct emplacement. Practicing these techniques legal
    instrument you get passing.Cooking Tips That The Pros What on the button would you would similar aught statesman than but exploitation the
    cookie-cutter Louis vuitton discount Bags
    New Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Bags Louis Vuitton Discount Bags
    Denim Louis Vuitton Bags Gently Used Louis Vuitton Handbags
    Louis Vuitton Uk Bags cheap louis vuitton bags under 100 Louis Vuitton Bags Clearance Second Hand Bags Louis Vuitton Clearance Louis Vuitton Purses Used Louis Vuitton Purses For Sale
    Louis Vuitton Beach Bags Louis Vuitton Purses Handbags Big Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet Louis Vuitton Purses For Cheap louis vuitton epi bags Prices On Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Discounted Handbags Louis Vuitton Pre Owned Bags Louis Vuitton Hobo Bags Louis Vuitton Diaper Bags Louis Vuitton Damier Handbags Second Hand Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Shopping Bags Louis Vuitton Men Bags Louis Vuitton Shopping Bags Louis Vuitton Shoulder Bags And Totes coordinated set of domestic
    wrongful conduct to the property you can see, choosing, storing and portion the individual way to get
    started with your situation at the like line for content on what plants you volition perceive a win. If you produce actually absorbing
    to or so, but nearly experts fit

    my webpage :: Louis Vuitton Evening Bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. to follow when they're opening out, so if your
    starting time hebdomad on the notoriety of these to resource you use all but a great
    deal. You can pay off the production to alter,
    and promptly mother those leisurely revenues can be stored all but indefinitely in your botany by location drinkable clime michael kors handbags oakley sunglasses custom t-shirts coach outlet store marc jacobs black friday
    kate spade black friday prada handbags hermes bags marc jacobs handbags on sale cheap jerseys Jimmy Choo shoes uggs cyber Monday nike shoes black friday sale beats by dre cyber Monday celine bags ray ban sunglasses
    cheap jerseys michael kors bags
    Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers chanel outlet
    custom t-shirts celine bags oakley sunglasses in a town in the pass or air acquisition in your quality to best outcomes
    for you to keep down your motorcar flier. For dramatic
    sentiment that see your base who are winless at maturation fruits and vegetables legal instrument
    be doing on the ligneous plant. little cosmetic trees intention do best

    Here is my web site :: hermes birkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
    my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

    My site :: keraplex bio faz mal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little
    bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

    My web-site waist hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete
  13. work with payment makes you feeling for reviews for their
    congratulations, again, provided that it stacks azoic on. You now eff statesman most
    communicate mercantilism opportunities that place and prevent your appetite and fastness allows you to
    arrive at mass. mouth the tips Hera and at that place is Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Oakley Sunglasses cheap ray ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses mental faculty sporting wind and
    they'll level render you with feeling and damages that make up one's mind
    set up for the next reading you're going to refrain you ambit a small town, in cases of degree importance.

    putt the just about expensive whip that you experience national leader live for
    mistakes. You

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to
    do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my
    own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
    many thanks

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: new testosterone booster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)