Thursday, 18 July 2013

NOTD: Floral Nails

Before my trip overseas I really wanted to paint my nails with a floral design using pastel colours as it's currently summer in the countries I visited. You can never go wrong with florals and pastels together, and it looks like a difficult design to recreate on the nails.


This is the first time I created these floral nails using a different technique. I am loving the colour combinations but you can get creative when doing yours to match your personal style. Remember to space the flowers evenly so it doesn't look messy and place them in different positions. If you find it too difficult when painting your right hand, you could add some polkadots or maybe some stripes too! It would look super cute.


I don't have a tutorial for this but you can follow Elisa's tutorial! The technique is exactly the same. Have fun creating your own floral nails! :)


10 comments:

  1. Wow Louise that is gorgeous, I love the colour combination!


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheHappySloths19 July 2013 at 02:32

    awww this is too cute!! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still been trying to master floral nail art...Argh!
    Super cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, very pretty! Especially for Spring and Summer. You did a great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty and elegant :) reminds me of high tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston & Willow19 July 2013 at 21:02

    love this nail style

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow Style Blog

    Facebook | Facebook/Winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing it hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love your nails! def gonna try this c:

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! going to try this out :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)