Saturday, 20 July 2013

Holika Holika - Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling

So I know many of you are very curious as to how effective this product is! :P I've finally used it and here are the results after a week.


The baby silky foot one shot peeling is a foot mask that aims to remove the dead and thick skin on your feet to create baby silky smooth feet. The peeling process lasts for around seven days, so after one week of ugly peeling feet you will have smooth feet!

WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase this from W2Beauty for $10.26 where they offer free shipping and samples with every order and if you use the code "1525905" you can receive a $5 voucher :)

INGREDIENTS:


PACKAGING: The mask comes in a cute box with a picture of a baby's feet on it with smily faces. It contains two sachets containing the serum and two plastic bags for each foot.


FORMULA: I used this during a cold winter night so the serum was extremely cold and my feet felt like icicles. I recommend you to use this when it's warm so you don't have to suffer with cold feet for 1.5 hours >__< The liquid feels like the serum on face masks and it's subtly scented as it contains fragrance. It did not irritate my feet however if you have sensitive skin or any allergies, place a small amount on the top of your foot for 20-30mins to see if you have any reactions.

DIRECTIONS: You simply wear the two plastic 'socks' provided and pour the serum into them. After one and a half hours, take them off and wash your feet.


Here's how it looks on

RESULTS: 
Right after removing the foot masks and washing my feet, there wasn't any difference - still the same ol' ugly and rough feet. On the third day there still weren't any signs of peeling so I was feeling a bit bummed and by the fourth day there was really minor peeling, probably the size of a pea. I thought maybe the next day would be the day my feet would peel more but I was so wrong. By the seventh day, one week later, there was still nothing and I have concluded that this product was a big fail and waste of money. A big disappointment. I'm not sure whether it's because my feet weren't soaked enough as they were off the ground or the product in general. Either way it did not working for me but I'm still eager to try the Tony Moly version.

Have you tried Holika Holika's or any other foot masks before? 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any foot masks but I have seen people reviewing ones with epic peeling results!
    It sucks that you didn't get the expected cool (but really gross) peeling action going on; I hope the tonymoly version works out for you though :)

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceline has one from 1000 hours that's around $30. Or maybe it was $25. It worked really well for it but $30 is steep so I bought this on eBay and I found that it worked just as well. Usually takes 3-4 days to peel for me and it peels heaps! Such a bummer that it didn't work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... I have thought about buying one before too... glad that I did not... Thanks for the review!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this and had the same results! My feet felt smoother but nothing peeled and the obvious dry/rough spots didn't change. I have been debating posting a review I thought there was something wrong with my feet! Thanks for confirming my suspicions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TheHappySloths21 July 2013 at 01:46

    ugh the idea makes me feel icky :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. How disappointing! Although one of my friends used a peeling foot mask and her feet started peeling like crazy... it was actually a little scary, haha. I personally am a little weirded out by the concept.


    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only currently been interested in hand and feet products and this one looked sooo interesting but sad it didnt work out! Heard TBS peppermint foot soak works grt so planning to try tht soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winston &amp; Willow21 July 2013 at 21:05

    Foot masks how interesting..

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Facebook | Facebook/winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)