Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Colours of the Rainbow Tag

Today I have fun tag to complete thanks to Renu. The rainbow beauty tag involves you finding various beauty products in your collection representing the colours of the rainbow (the product itself, not the packaging). This is going to be quite a challenge since I am not a very colourful person... and I'm going to cheat and base it on packaging and some actual products hahaha :x

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green


Blue / Indigo

Violet

Pink

There was supposed to be multicoloured... but I don't have anything multicoloured, not even those rainbow eyeshadow palettes wahahah... I had fun doing this trying to look for items but the majority of my items are nail polishes or lip products heh.

Now I tag everyone to do this! I'd love to see a bit of your colourful collection :)

11 comments:

  1. What a fun tag to do! :) I love colours but never really isolated the products by colour, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you did the tag! even if it's done by packaging c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun, I am going camping tomorrow but I will have to remember to do it when I get back.


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would struggle to do this if not including the packaging also. Will have to have a looksy and see what I might be able to come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MyBeautyJunction9 July 2013 at 19:29

    Hehe thanks for doing it! Loving the Nail It polishes - what is that Egg Pore thing? Sorry to ask, I've been living under a rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag! :D So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute tag! Love seeing all these colourful products :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collections!


    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. TheHappySloths10 July 2013 at 04:26

    what is the egg thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this is such a fun way to share! I'm gonna give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gee this is really creative! I haven't seen this tag before... I'll have to give it a try one day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)