Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Candysan Haul

A while back I was reading Elisa's Candysan haul and I was very eager to place an order after reading her post. During my spare time or when I have nothing to do, I have the tendency to find food to eat or snack or something even if I'm not hungry. Are you guilty of snacking for no reason as well? I am so happy to have discovered Candysan because (1) they sell Kracie's DIY candy - Youtube RRcherrypie if you don't know what I'm talking about, (2) the prices are very reasonable, and (3) who could resist Japanese snacks?

Date ordered: 24 / 06 / 13
Date despatched: 25 / 06 / 13
Date received: 09 / 07 / 13


I didn't have the opportunity to write about this haul since my parcel arrived while I was overseas. All my items were nicely packaged in quite a big cardboard box with some scrunched up paper for protection I guess.

Now to show you all the yummy snacks I bought! ^^

Meiji - Chip! Chop in Dark Chocolate | Maxim - Matcha Latte | Maxim - Oreo | Meiji - Pucca Chocolate | Lotte - Kajitte Kajitsu Gumi in Mango | Kabaya - Pureral Gummy in White Peach
Kracie - Panda Yaki | Kracie - Happy Kitchen Donuts | Kracie - Popin' Cookin' Sushi Kit
Mister Ito - American Soft Green Tea Cookies | Meiji - Copan Garlic Brean | Meiji - Sushi Shaped Gummy Candy
I am not 100% sure if the names or brands are correct with the exception of Meiji. My total came to $23.28 plus $10.98 for shipping which is quite cheap. I have seen Asian groceries selling the Kracie DIY kits for over $6 in Sydney so I am very happy with my purchase. Not only was my order cheap but Candysan despatched my order very quickly so extra marks for that!

If anyone is interested in placing an order, enter the code "24161506" when you register to receive a 5% off voucher which you can use immediately! :D

Note: when you first visit the website, the language may be in French. On the top right hand corner there is an American flag - click on that for English!

Have you purchased from Candysan before? Do you like eating Japanese snacks?

For reference, I finished nearly all of my snacks within three days of receiving them. If you're a heavy snacker like me I would suggest you to stock up so you won't be sad when everything is gone :(

Disclaimer: All products have been purchased at my own expense. I am not affiliated with Candysan, nor have I received any form of compensation to write this review. This review has been written with my honest, unbiased opinion.

19 comments:

  1. that DIY candy! i would say my favourite of that 'collection' would be the sushi ones :P but those donut ones seem just as fun to make haha
    im a sucker for asian candy and such so i shall be checking this site out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've died and gone to heaven ... i really love the DIY stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg everything looks so kawaii here! the diy food looks deliciousss! thank you for sharing, Looking forward to your upcoming posts!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fräulein Schnee31 July 2013 at 23:36

    sounds yummy...I want them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love RRcherrypie's videos! These looks so yummy! I really want to order some now, but must retrain myself. >< I just know I'll probably finish half of these in a day if they were beside me. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuuuuute! :) anyway, i have an on-going blog giveaway and i hope you can join and win! http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/07/big-20th-birthday-blowout.html

    xoxo,

    rae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raimar ღ Guevara ღ1 August 2013 at 12:43

    I love it the Japanese snacks! Sweetie they´re offer worldwide ship?
    xx


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like the sushi one mainly because I don't like the flavours T__T I have yet to try making the donuts though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. They're so fun to make but gone in a mouthful :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha then go and buy some :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love their videos as well!! I don't know but there's just something about their videos that makes me keep watching o__o
    I kept the snacks in my room under my table and I finished them in no time :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're so yummy! And yes, they offer international shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yayyy, lovely haul :D i might purchase from them again hahah, it's so cheap compared to other online stores !! also the mango gummies are my favorite ! how are the green tea cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know!! It's so cheap but they don't seem to offer as much selection :( The green tea cookies are so nice and soft but there's only 4 in a pack which is a bit disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh the sushi kit. It looks like so much fun to play with. Yeah this kind of haul would not last long in my house. One minute you see it, the next it's gone.

    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice yummy haul c: I might gonna order there
    as well! And of course I love eating Japanese
    snacks! Xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)