Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Meet my new sponsor: W2Beauty

Hi ladies! Today I'd like to introduce to you my new sponsor W2Beauty. Some of you may have already heard about them through other bloggers but if you haven't then continue reading! I was approached by Alice, the owner of W2Beauty, on Facebook but I never saw her message until last week. I thought introducing W2Beauty to you ladies would be great since I know a number of you love Korean cosmetic (or maybe just me).


W2Beauty is a new online beauty store based in South Korea. They offer a wide selection of Korean beauty products from various. Oh, and when I say wide selection, I mean they offer over 9000+ products! Imagine how long that would take for you to navigate through all those goodies.

They provide a range of brands that aren’t readily available in Western countries such as Etude House, Tony Moly, Innisfree, Laneige, Skinfood, Banila Co, The Saem and Lioele. Even if they are available in your country, the prices would around be double the retail price.



What I like most about W2Beauty is they offer FREE SHIPPING!! On top of that, W2Beauty also includes samples with every order and if you spend over $60 you also receive free gifts. How good is that? Free shipping + freebies = yes please!


Plus, you can also receive a $5 voucher immediately when you sign up and use my code “1525905”. How nice is Alice to her customers? And lastly if you like W2Beauty on Facebook, you can keep up to date on their Facebook giveaways or new products added to their store.


I hope I have helped some of you with your problem of finding a website that is will cater for your Korean online shopping needs :D

Before I finish, I'd like to apologise in advance for my lack of posts over the next two months. My exams are starting next week and I am REALLY behind on my studies and the week after I finish I am flying out for three weeks. Also, good luck to everyone who are cramming for their exams as well! :)

Disclaimer: All opinions in this post are 100% unbiased and objective. I have not received any form of compensation to express my opinions, and have shared my thoughts with my readers in mind.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I love Korean beauty prucs.. Thans for the info (:
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new sponsor!

    Good luck in your exams, I know how stressful it can be to maintain a blog at the same time.

    Your readers will still be here ^_^

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! I've ordered my Korean products from eBay but this might be a better option. Thanks Louise! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are just too many options!! I found Tony Moly and love their products, now I have all these others to sift through and consider. Makes my brain hurt, ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks exciting I love Korean Cosmetics, always like looking at your hauls!!


    I'm having a Giveaway please pop over and enter :o)


    Jac x0x


    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new sponsor! :D All the best for your exams and have fun on holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)