Friday, 28 June 2013

Fashion Wish List

As we all know, shopping in Australia is generally expensive compared to the rest of the world. I have been lusting over some products but haven't had the chance to purchase. Hopefully I'll be able to grab my hands on them soon!


I'm sure many of you are familiar with these items already (or you can see the brand). I am so indecisive about which watch to get! Which watch is your favourite? I love MK watches but I think Marc by Marc Jacobs look better and are less common. As for the sandals, they are from Zara :)

Also, I'll be having another small giveaway for my Australian readers (sorry international readers!!) so keep an eye out for that too :) Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

18 comments:

  1. I love the lettering on the MJ watches... very chic (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Michael Kors bag is gorgeous! I like the Marc Jacobs watch on the right, under the all black one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. TheHappySloths29 June 2013 at 06:13

    Those sandles *-* NNNEEEDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those purses and watches are gorgeous xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sandals and watches! Super pretty. :)


    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX30 June 2013 at 11:47

    great list! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raimar ღ Guevara ღ1 July 2013 at 04:26

    Oh realy cute the pink bag!
    xx


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the Marc By Marc Jacobs watch might have made its way into my wishlist too. It's so gorgeous~~


    Liz
    www.lizchewy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been eyeing the MJ watches foreverr

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how MK's bags are very chic and somewhat affordable at the same time. I'm tossing between that watch and the other blue one! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww MJ watches are kind of hard to find in Sydney I reckon :( And if they are available, they're more expensive. *snifff

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been eyeing on those wallets since they were first released ahh

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree! Have been eyeing on the wallet since the beginning of the year

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know right? I'm so in love with their designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun list! Loving that classic bag and those colourful watches, especially! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that MK black bag! I seriously need to get myself a black staple bag. And those miu miu wallets are so cute! I went into the store when I was in Melbourne and I died a little inside. Everything was so expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)