Thursday, 13 June 2013

300 followers on Bloglovin!

Hey ladies! I know I haven't been blogging much as of recently but I am currently trying to study for my exams over the next two weeks.

Anyways, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for your support! I just reached 300 followers on Bloglovin which is a big milestone for me. I know the numbers fluctuate and all but I can't believe it. Once my exams are finished I hope to write as many posts as I can before I head overseas! ^__^

Also I am sorry if I haven't been visiting your blog as well; I have a tonne of posts that I need to catch up on. Even if I don't comment, remember I may be a silent reader ;)

And a reminder that July is nearing meaning have to say byebye to Google Reader. Remember to follow me via Bloglovin if you haven't already!

In the meantime, here is a picture of my current nails hehe :)
I am using Etude House - Celeb Girl and Etude House - Sweet Recipe Ice Cream


Hope you're having a wonderful week. Adios amigos! Until next time ~

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Louise that is quite a milestone 300 followers. You will have to tell me how you did it because I just can't seem to add to mine and I blog all the time :o)


    Giveaway on my blog matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the followers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MyBeautyJunction13 June 2013 at 21:11

    Congratulations Louise! Here's to the next 300...and love the blue polish (Celeb girl?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Louise and Good luck for exams (:

    xx

    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TheHappySloths14 June 2013 at 01:17

    Congrats whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Louise! (: And good luck for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your follower count! But good luck on your exams. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on hitting 300 followers! All the best with your exams. Looking forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the exciting milestone! Loving your sparkly nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats louise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the achievement! cute nails, and GL with exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so good on you... maybe I should buy one too!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!

    I created a new beauty blog, let me know if you follow me and I will follow you back quickly. I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?


    Here is my web-site ... export a car from uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)