Sunday, 12 May 2013

TAG: The 7 Deadly Beauty Sins

This morning I woke up in bed, read twitter and was surprised to find out Tshering tagged me in her post! Thank you Tshering for tagging me; I haven't done any tags in a while so this will be fun! :)


1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
That would have to be my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer kit and bb cream, both for $60 each. Both amazing products but I absolutely hate the mark up price in Australia - ridiculous!!!

2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I think that would be liquid eyeliner. I'm an impatient person so I hate waiting for the formula to dry even if it's for a few seconds. Also on some days when I draw my eyeliner on it looks perfect but on a different day it takes me FOREVER because of silly mistakes and my eyelid decides to be fat for the day.

3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
There's no particular brand since I have bits and pieces of different brands. However after my MUA haul, I think they comprise of the biggest chunk of my collection so far.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Hah, too many... But for make up that would be eyeshadow. And yet I have so many...

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
It's a toss between eyeliner and mascara but if I had to pick one, I think I would go for eyeliner. My eyes look naked, not as open and less friendly when I don't have any eyeliner on.

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Hmmm... nothing really strikes out to me at the moment. But I guess it would be the Clarisonic mia as well (same answer as Tshering!). The price tag is simply out of reach for my budget so I'm either going to wait for new, cheaper alternatives or wait until I go overseas and get someone to buy it for me!

7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Filled eyebrows! I think I look really weird with eyebrows since I am so used to my very light and sparse brows. Oh and any hues of pink eyeshadows... My eyes always end up looking bruised and diseased.

Thank you once again Tshering for tagging me! Also, thank you for reading.

Now I tag anyone who feels like doing it! I would love to read your answers :)

34 comments:

  1. I have the same deal with liquid eyeliner, sometimes it looks awesome and sometimes it looks horrid :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloo.. Had fun reading your answers (: btw lookout for the Olay dupe for Clarisonic.. That one is pretty affordable but unfortunately as usual not available in India:( read good reviews about it on makeupalley!
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great read! I think my most expensive beauty item would be the Bobbie Brown creamy concealer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynne Prasetyo12 May 2013 at 18:02

    hahaha this is a great post! i love how you can relate the 7 deadly sins to something so close to every woman's heart. your answers are enjoyable! i'm gonna try to answer them myself

    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice tag! very interesting to read. i agree with eyeliner. it's the same with me, makes the eyes more striking ah :D

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. MyBeautyJunction13 May 2013 at 04:59

    I'm gonna do this tag, if only to put up those awesome pictures on the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna do this tag too, I just love these pictures too :o)


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh this is such a good tag!!! eyeliner is a must too for me because of my small eyes haha. I feel out of place without it. Another thing I love is eyebrow pencils because I love having thicker brows. You could always try using a light brown color for your brows since that will make a difference, but not so drastic that it will scare you =)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers! i love eyeliner too - it's the first makeup product I ever used and would choose it as my only item if i had to live without makeup for the rest of my life! however, i do think filled brows look good on everyone, but the hard part is finding the perfect shape, method and medium for you. i have very light brows naturally too and it took me forever to figure out what looked best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And that is why I prefer to use gel liner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo okay, thanks for letting me know! Will definitely look out for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BB in Australia is way overpriced... so ridiculous ==

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha the 7 deadly sins would most probably be relatable to anything in life. I would love to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! I don't think I would ever go out without putting eyeliner on anymore unless I'm in a rush and have no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, would love to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha it must be an Asian thing! Light brown doesn't really match my eyebrows so I've been kind of experimenting. Even so, I look weird with eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Likewise, it's the first make up product I ever tried! Eyebrows are such a pain - I have my good days of nice eyebrows and on other days it's a disaster... just like liquid liner T___T

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've done it Louise and I put in a link to you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I did this tag ages ago, but it seems that the questions have changed a little! Great answers though, I really want the clarisonic too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree! But you're so lucky you are going to the States soon so you can stock up on all the items that are overpriced here. So jealous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sort of with you on liquid eyeliner - love how it enlarges my eyes, but hate getting it to match evenly because both my eyelids are different lol.
    Such a cute tag, I enjoyed reading this ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with filled eyebrows! I think I look so ridiculous when I fill them...but other ladies look great! :p

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Umberto Liliana15 May 2013 at 13:16

    Love your blog!

    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tags seem to always change over time.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know! I have the most trouble trying to match both eyes when it comes to liquid liner. With gel or pencil I have no problems though... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  27. HAHAHA I think we just need to continue testing different eyebrow products until we get it right

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha such a fun post! I couldn't live without eyeliner either. And yeah Australia over-inflates everything, it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a good tag!!! I am going to have to do this on my blog xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. in love with green one!!

    really liked, i stay here <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    Sergio,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)