This morning I woke up in bed, read twitter and was surprised to find out Tshering tagged me in her post! Thank you Tshering for tagging me; I haven't done any tags in a while so this will be fun! :)
1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
That would have to be my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer kit and bb cream, both for $60 each. Both amazing products but I absolutely hate the mark up price in Australia - ridiculous!!!
2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I think that would be liquid eyeliner. I'm an impatient person so I hate waiting for the formula to dry even if it's for a few seconds. Also on some days when I draw my eyeliner on it looks perfect but on a different day it takes me FOREVER because of silly mistakes and my eyelid decides to be fat for the day.
3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
There's no particular brand since I have bits and pieces of different brands. However after my MUA haul, I think they comprise of the biggest chunk of my collection so far.
4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Hah, too many... But for make up that would be eyeshadow. And yet I have so many...
5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
It's a toss between eyeliner and mascara but if I had to pick one, I think I would go for eyeliner. My eyes look naked, not as open and less friendly when I don't have any eyeliner on.
6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Hmmm... nothing really strikes out to me at the moment. But I guess it would be the Clarisonic mia as well (same answer as Tshering!). The price tag is simply out of reach for my budget so I'm either going to wait for new, cheaper alternatives or wait until I go overseas and get someone to buy it for me!
7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Filled eyebrows! I think I look really weird with eyebrows since I am so used to my very light and sparse brows. Oh and any hues of pink eyeshadows... My eyes always end up looking bruised and diseased.
Thank you once again Tshering for tagging me! Also, thank you for reading.
Now I tag anyone who feels like doing it! I would love to read your answers :)