Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi lovelies! Jac from Matilly's This and That has kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I recommend you guys to visit and follow her blog - she has been a wonderful follower of mine since I first started blogging. Once again, it's a great way for readers to know more about the blogger as well as discover new blogs at the same time.


So here are the rules!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Here are seven (hopefully interesting) facts about myself for you to read Jac:

1. I used to be fairly active in sports back in primary school and high school. I was a part of the school basketball and netball team, as well as the girl's knock out basketball team. I also loved my 100m sprint in athletics and I was a part of the relay team as well. I also enjoy playing volleyball and badminton!

2. I have a sister who is older than me by 14 years and an aunt to two nieces and a nephew.

3. I've been through many music genre phases. I used to listen to pop > r&b > heavy metal & rock > r&b > Jpop & Kpop > hardstyle & trance. I don't think I would be able to stand heavy metal anymore though.

4. I discovered the world of online shopping at the age of 14, six years ago. Well... more like I was introduced to Paypal from a friend so she's the catalyst.

5. I've worked as an Election Official and Declaration Officer for the State and Local Elections. Long hours and repetitive tasks but great money!

6. I have a REALLY bad habit of sleeping at past 2am every single day pretty much doing nothing. The latest I will stay up till is 4am at most, if I don't have work or uni the next day.

7. I own an Ermanno Scervinno jacket worth over $1k that my aunt bought for me four years ago that I have never worn out yet. I also own a Burberry Blue Label coat that I have only worn out once.

And the nominees are...
Bui - The Strain
Susie - Susievibes
Hannah - Hannah Hearts
Rebekah - Bkahg92
Susan - Novel Ave
Alison - Alison*elle
Tara & Jade - The Style Rawr

I currently don't have the time to go inform my nominees they've been nominated since homework is calling for me... However, please do visit these wonderful bloggers (and maybe inform them hehe)!

Have a wonderful week everyone! :)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I was nominated for this a couple on months ago, it feels nice to get some recognition doesn't it?

    When I don't have much to do the next day I always end up staying up til ridiculous hours in the morning too, and I normally have nothing to show for it ha!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does feel nice :)

      This habit is terrible - I don't know whether it's an actual habit or I have insomnia or something haha

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for the award!! :)

    I follow you now with Google friend connect and Bloglovin!! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I will definitely check out your blog soon :)

      Delete
  4. Awwww cute interview! I think
    I discovered around 13-14 yr.
    online shopping as well haha :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online shopping at such a young age is so bad! Hahaha

      Delete
  5. really interesting post!!
    nice blog!!!
    we follow you||

    SATISFASHIONTHEBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This is so exciting (:
    Thank you so much for commenting :D It really brightened my day!
    I love knowing so much more about bloggers-it's so interesting xx

    Have a beautiful day!
    Kelly

    ---------------------------------------------------
    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats. and thanks for tagging me here and below. you're the best. will work on it soon.

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only just noticed this!! You have never worn that $1000 jacket? I want to see a photo please :o)

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)