Monday, 11 March 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

Thank you to the lovely Hannah at Hannah Hearts for tagging me to do this post. This is definitely a great way for me to procrastinate and avoid doing my homework - I feel like I'm already swamped with it though it's only my first week. So bad!

Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)

1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I am too lazy to cleanse my face properly and use face wipes instead. I take advantage of my face being pimple free most of the time, so when I have a pimple or two I start cleansing my face properly hoping that the pimple will disappear faster hahaha

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I wash them when I'm bothered... I don't use much make up on a daily basis so I don't really find the need to.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Once my nails are chipped I aim to remove them the same day they chip. If not I wait until my next day off work so my nail polish will last longer without being chipped due to work.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I never buy replacement nail polish products unless it's like nail polish remover or a base/top coat. Usually I purchase two items at a time but one item should last for some time. As for beauty products, I like to try new things and I tend to have a few of the same type lying around so there's no need for replacements.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I think it would be always picking at my pimples then trying to cover it up with concealer when it's all red... Or not cleansing my face properly cause I'm too lazy.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
My homework and assessments!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I usually give myself half an hour to get ready which is enough for me most of the time. If it's for special occasions I try to plan ahead. I don't like rushing as I tend to forget to do something most of the time and I don't like being late or making others wait for me.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Never! I always tell my boyfriend "I'm not going to spend or buy anything for a month!" but I end up making small impulse purchases here and there a few days later.

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Not very. I've chucked them all in this huge A4 three tiered storage box so if I want to find something I'd have to dig through the lot but I don't think I have that much make up. 

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Errr.... one or two days? I think it's going to be longer in a few weeks when I'm stressed with uni work and have no more motivation to do anything. So my apologies in advance!

And I tag:
Dawn - See it, Love it, Swatch it 
Tram - Beauty with the Beautifool 
Susan - Novel Ave 
Jac - Matilly's This and That 
YOU!

8 comments:

  1. I too procrastinate! Lol no good. All the best with your studies btw!~ Already I feel so swamped D: keke. I'm taking Korean and arrrgh I just feel like I don't have the time. I might have to change TT__TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love Korean then I think you should continue doing it, don't give up! It's hard but if you put your mind to it all your efforts will pay off in the end.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hunny, I would love to do this thanks for tagging me!

    Jac x0x

    matillsythisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to do the same with chipped nail polish, I hate it!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting tag! I think my answers would be very similar to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOG, I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely Louise

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award

    http://matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is such a cute tag. Hopefully I remember to do it sometime

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)