Hey everyone! I have been kindly nominated for another award, this time being the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you Renu from My Beauty Junction for nominating me and to everyone I highly suggest you visit her blog!
1. Thank the blogger and link back the blog
2. Tell 3 things about yourself
3. Tell 2 things people don't know about you
4. Tell 1 thing you want to change about yourself
5. Answer the questions asked by the tagger
6. Nominate this award deserving blogs
7. Ask some questions to the bloggers who got nominated
8. Inform the bloggers about their award
Three things about myself:
I. I am very short tempered and I believe I need anger management sometimes. I am using profanity a ridiculous amount of time especially when I am in an unpleasant mood.
2. I choose to sleep in over eating breakfast and dressing / looking pretty
3. I have gotten seven piercings in my life so far - 4 lobe (one closed), a cartilage (now half closed), vertical tragus (closed) and a belly piercing.
Two things people don't know about me:
1. I can't eat cream (excluding ice cream) - it makes me sick
2. My BMI is considered "extremely underweight" and I have trouble gaining weight
One thing I would like to change about myself:
Questions from Renu:
1. If the world were to end tomorrow and you could survive, pick one beauty product you would salvage.
Wotnot face wipes?!
2. Which is the one colour you wouldn't colour your hair? (All answers permitted except for white or grey, haha)
3. Have you ever had a make up disaster/faux-pas? If yes, what was it?
None that I can recall
4. Which is your favourite nail polish (make and shade) ever?
OPI - You Only Live Twice
I'm not going to nominate any specific blogs (sorry) but I think everyone deserves this award. So please feel free to complete this; I would love to read your answers!
Now, questions for you!
1. If you were only allowed to use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What product is currently at the top of your wishlist?
3. Where are your favourite places to shop (in-store and online)?
Hope you had fun reading and looking forward to reading some of your answers (hopefully)! I'm sorry for the lack of posts but there are many posts I would love to review soon. Starting next week I will be unemployed so I will have more free time so hopefully more posts!