Saturday, 30 March 2013

NOTD: Easter Nails!

It has been quite a while since I posted my last notd or nail art post although I have several posts reviewing some polishes. Today I would like to share with you my nails which I did for Easter, some may have seen already if you follow me on instagram. I don't like the white shade I used since it looks more like a pearly white / silver and it doesn't look that nice.


Sorry for the bad lighting in the photos! The colours are clearer in my instagram photo here

The polishes I used to create this look are:


  • Sportsgirl - Iceberg
  • Chinaglaze - Re-fresh Mint
  • Chinaglaze - Lemon Fizz
  • Sally Hansen - Ivory Coat
  • Sally Hansen - Pink At Him



Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter eating lots of chocolate!

10 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you?! I still don't understand your previous comment...

      Delete
  2. Aww, super cute! Love the shades you chose and the lil bunny is adorable :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i really love your pastel shades c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You did it all by yourself?! (That's amazing!)

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so lovely the bunnie ^^

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy Easter! your nails look so lovely, I love the little bunny ^^

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I like having just the one rabbit on each hand - keeps it simple and cute without being OTT! :)

    I hope you have been having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuteee! happy easter dear <3

    xoxo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, it's so cute :D

    Ps: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D
    Don't miss the chance to win an amazing CLUTCH from ALDO:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)