Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Lonvitalite - Crystal Moisturising Hand Mask

Last month I received a hand mask from my Lust Have It box and I totally forgot about it until last week when I was cleaning my desk. There were two different hand masks available but I received the Crystal Moisturising Hand Mask from Lonvitalite.


The C9 Crystal Moisturising Hand Mask is ideal for hands that are rough and dry. The Magnesium in the hand mask allows a fast and deep penetration, cleansing the skin and detoxifying the entire dermis enhancing the natural hydration of the skin and encouraging the production of collagen already present in the skin. The ideal hand treatment to rejuvenate and moisture dry and coarse hands.

Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, ExtractCarbomer, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Parfum, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium

The hand mask has a floral fragrance that isn't too overpowering; I don't know exactly what kind of scent it is since I'm so bad at deciphering smells. When you open the sachet both hand masks are folded neatly together and soaked in essence like a normal face mask.

To use the hand mask, follow the directions below:
1. Wash the hands then immerse them in hot water for 1 minute to increase circulation
2. Apply the hand mask and leave on for 20-30 minutes
3. Massage hands every few minutes until remaining essence is absorbed
4. After 30 minutes remove hand mask and discard


I actually forgot to soak my hands in hot water so I don't know if it makes much difference. Left the hand mask on for around 25 minutes before taking it off and fingers were starting to wrinkle because it was soaked in the essence. I was rubbing the essence in for my hands to absorb and to make it dry faster but I noticed the drier my hands getting, the stickier they felt. Definitely did not like this feeling.

My hands weren't rough and dry to begin with so I didn't see any dramatic difference other than the make up swatches on my hand that I forgot were there was removed. Also try not to stretch the gloves or anything as the material rips easily - one side is cotton while the other side reminds me of enviro bags.

Check out my webbed fingers!

If you ever want to use hand masks I recommend you to turn on a movie first before you use them or else you will be ridiculously bored. I most likely won't be using or purchasing these in the future unless my hands are in extremely poor conditions. So that's my 2 cents :)

Have you used any handmasks before? What are your thoughts on them?

Hope you're having a fabulous week!

12 comments:

  1. I haven't used a hand mask before, but I have used a foot mask. It was the weirdest experience, trying to walk around with them on. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow certinaly have not seen that method before, but does look rewarding =D thanks for sharing it with us =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never heard of hand masks before
    interesting! i want to try it
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun, i probably need this more than anyone else in this world!

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so pretty! i love it!

    i would appreciate it if you follow my blog
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    and please subscribe to my youtube channel :)
    youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have never seen this before look really interesting will need to be trying it!
    Thanks for sharing

    x

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be so hard for fidgety people who can't sit still let alone not be able to use their hands

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have such crazy DRY hands, that I don't think even a hand mask could salvage. Thank you for sharing though!~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE ✞

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this seems interesting (:
    i've never tried a hand mask before!!

    thanks for sharing, i'll definitely look into this!

    xo, shannon marie
    http://fashion-impossible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a fun thing to do when I have time. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. I have this but have yet to give it a go...patience isn't really my strong suit, particularly when they pay-off isn't particularly obvious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)