Friday, 15 March 2013

Google & Lust Have It Announcement

Hey everyone! Not sure if all of you have already heard but I will inform you anyways.

Google
Google has decided to discontinue Google Reader on 1st July therefore many people will not be able to track their favourite blogs and any other websites anymore easily. This has caused a heap of burden for many and there is a petition going around on change.org to 'Keep Google Reader Running'.

To my followers who use Google Reader to keep up to date with my posts, I urge you to use Bloglovin' from now on as an alternative if you haven't already. Click here or the Bloglovin' button in the sidebar.

Lust Have It!
Another announcement I want to share with my Australian followers is that Lust Have It will be increasing their prices to $19.95/month. LHI has been around for 18 months and they are striving to provide their customers with higher quality products from more international brands, more full sized products etc. - basically improving their boxes.

Existing customers will be able to continue paying $14.95 for the next six months (only on successive payments). If you wish to subscribe for an annual subscription, use the code ANNUAL to receive a discount and pay $160 instead of whatever price they will be setting. If you want to subscribe to a monthly subscription, you can use the code FRIEND so receive your first box for $14.95!

So that's all I wanted to share with you, have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the coupon for lust have it! with the price increase the box had better be better! and I'm wearing one of the Etude House icecream polishes now. it's got glitter (so a bit hard to remove) but otherwise the application and colour turned out great! soo worth it! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)