Saturday, 2 March 2013

Blog title inspiration

Recently the DJ who 'inspired' me to name my blog title 'Dream Dust' released a promo mix for the upcoming hardstyle festival IQON in Sydney. It sounds SOOOOOOO good in my opinion but this genre of music isn't everyone's cup of tea - it's too loud, meaningless, or repetitive for some.

[cr: Frontliner]

I'd like to share with everyone the new promo mix as it's something I love.



Frontliner is a Dutch DJ from Amsterdam, Netherlands so a shout out to any Netherland followers who love hardstyle! He produces amazing tracks that really gets my energy pumping and they're always great to dance to. I find that he's sort of underrated in comparison to Headhunterz and Wildstylez - not saying they don't produce awesome tracks but Frontliner should get more fame!

Anyways, for anyone who's interested here is the tracklist:
1. Frontliner - Come On!
2. Frontliner ft. John Harris - Halos
3. Frontliner - All In This Together
4. Frontliner - I'm The Melodyman
5. Frontliner - Dream Dust (Qlimax 2012 Edit)
6. Technoboy - Rage (Frontliner Remix)
7. Frontliner ft. John Harris - Never Come Down (Q-Base 2012 Live Edit)
8. Frontliner ft. Nikkita - Death Of A Demon
9. Frontliner - Symbols (Q-Base 2012 O.S.T.)

For my Australian followers - if anyone is interested in attending IQON on 20th April, tickets are on sale for $140. I am an ambassador for Q-dance so you can purchase hard copy tickets  with merchandise through me or you can purchase them online on moshtix and use the discount code "110168" for a $5 discount!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to give this a listen! I love Hardstyle!! I wish there was a Q Dance event in Canada!!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! *HI5* Hardstyle <3 You live close to America so I'm sure they have some events as well like at EDC?!

      Delete
  3. You have the chance to join my exciting SECRET GIVEAWAY just one more day!So hurry up and click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    Thank you!
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)