Thursday, 21 February 2013

February Wishlist

There always comes a time when you don't have enough money and you want all these goodies that you can't buy. That's happening to me right now. Although I've been working nearly every day lately, my expenses have been piling up from food, transport, and the uni semester quickly approaching.

Here are a couple of items I'm lusting over right now:



1. Tony Moly - Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream SPF 30 PA++
2. Tilkah - Veruca Salt Tote
3. Etude House - Sweet Recipe Chocolate Smudge Liner
4. Apple - Mac Mini
5. Etude House - Sweet Recipe Chocolate Highlighter
6. Etude House - Sweet Recipe Candy Stick
7. Holika Holika - Egg Skin Egg Soap
8. Canon - 50mm f1/4 USM Standard Lens

They're not exciting items but I really want to try the CC cream and see how they do in comparison to BB creams. Tony Moly's CC cream applies on white but with the colour correcting technology, it's supposed to change to match your skin tone. I'm really interested in trying this to see if it actually works. The Etude House products are from their new Sweet Recipe collection and look so cute and edible. They also have new glitter polishes and the bottle looks like an ice cream!

I've been wanting to buy a Mac Mini and the 50mm lens for some time now but I don't have that kind of money! I already own a Macbook Pro so can anyone advise me if I should get the Mac Mini as well since I want to go back to using a desktop.

These are just a few items I really want to buy right now - might place another order soon on Korea Depart when I get my next pay! Oh, I purchased two bags from PG Mall - a Taiwanese brand that sells bags for about $10 each excluding shipping so I will review them soon :)

8 comments:

  1. the Etude House ones look delicious, a perfect way to sell me something! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Looks so real as well.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute wish list :) I like the sound of that Tony Moly cream! I want to try that.

    Love Daniela (new fan) oxo

    ohellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I have the Canon 50mm 1.8 and LOVE it, and would recommend it if you don't already have it. Best thing about it is that it's about 1/5th of the price of the 1.4!

    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!

    would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    http://addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)