Friday, 25 January 2013

OOTD

Yesterday was my boyfriend and I's 26 months anniversary and I forgot because there were so many things going on and made plans with a friend already... So today we decided to go out! This is what I wore:


Top from Taobao
Skirt from Forever21

I'm not fashionable and all like other bloggers but I wanted to show everyone the maxi skirt I'm wearing. I'm LOVING the hues of green currently - especially mint and olive, and loving maxi skirts during the summer. The split down the middle makes the skirt look so lovely when there's a breeze. Not only that, maxi skirts elongate my figure making me look taller than I already am, hehe!

As for the top - I bought it from Taobao which is basically a Chinese Ebay but sellers only ship within China. Furthermore, the site operates in China and if you want English then you'd have to use Google translate or some other translating app. The items are dirt cheap but cheap also comes with poor quality sometimes. In order to make purchases outside of China, you would have to order through an agent and they will order and ship the items for you with a fee.

Have you bought from Taobao before? How was your experience?

8 comments:

  1. OMG you made a beauty blog, congrats! Oh and wow 26 months already?! Time really does fly. Love this outfit - I've been obsessed with green as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! :D Haven't you and your bf been together for longer?!

      Delete
  2. Nice post, your blog is lovely!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour of that skirt !
    Would love for you to check out my blog and follow if you like xx

    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au
    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats! I've never heard of taobao but I am too broke to buy anything right now anyways :/ Do you guys celebrate every month?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. We don't really celebrate every month, maybe just go out to eat something nice or at least see each other :) Taobao is mostly popular amongst the Asians but the prices are ridiculously cheap! Bad thing is you can only buy their items if you're in China or order through an agent.

      Delete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)