Tuesday, 29 January 2013

NOTD: Geometric nails

Hey everyone! Today I decided to paint a simple geometric pattern on my nails - not super crazy geometric. That would be too difficult for me to do given my limited nail art tools. I hate how my camera doesn't do much justice to the colours as the darker shade looks more aqua green in person. I guess I have myself to blame for always painting my nails at night and never being able to take photos in daylight.


The colours I used to create this look are:
  • Sportsgirl - Iceberg
  • Sportsgirl - Reef
  • Butter London - Diamond Geezer 


I was actually inspired to try out the Valentine's Day nails posted on The Beauty Department but I don't have any gold nail polish in my collection (stupid me). They look SUPER cute so do check it out! 

7 comments:

  1. so jealous of everyone who can do nail art!! i suck!

    http://soph2381.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can do these as well! Just need some sticky tape, steady hands and viola! :D

      Delete
  2. This looks great! Love the mint and turquoise shades you chose :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! The shades look lovely don't they? Kind of reminds me of Tiffany & Co haha

      Delete
  3. These polishes from Sportsgirl look really lovely! I've only ever tried one polish from Sportsgirl, and it ended up chipping on me the next day. :(

    Your nails look amazing though - I wish I was as creative as you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sportsgirl polishes! They have awesome colours but the formula isn't the best. My nails actually don't chip until a couple of days later unless I do something requiring nails... topcoat!

      Delete
  4. Love those nails!

    http://Indianfox.blog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)