Wednesday, 23 January 2013

NOTD: Floral nails

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my nails which I literally just painted since I disliked my blue and silver nails and decided to have another attempt at floral nails again. Please bare with me how messy they look because I used toothpicks to create the details. To top it off, a bit of it smudged while I was applying the Seche Vite top coat! I didn't know what to do to for my accent nail so I went with polka dots (I don't know what I was thinking!).


The nail polishes I used to create this look are:
  • Sportsgirl - Nude
  • Sportsgirl - Emerald City
  • Sportsgirl - Hello Sunshine
  • OPI - You Only Live Twice

I hope you like it!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, very creative! I'm so bad in nails painting!
    Love, Sally

    themuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It takes a lot of patience and practice I guess

      Delete
  2. Loving the nails and colors!

    Win a MAX FACTOR MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, will be sure to check out your giveaway! :)

      Delete
  3. those are so pretty! you are super talented girly
    new follower :)
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    PS: you have word verification :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet! And thanks for the follow. I'm new here and been changing settings here and there but I turned off word verification :)

      Delete
  4. These look so pretty!! Wish I could do something like that! I'm a new follower of your blog :)
    I love your blog!
    www.HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would be able to do the same thing as well! It's all about time, patience and using the right tools. Thanks for following :D

      Delete
  5. Wow, you did a great job with this! So pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)