Friday, 25 January 2013

January 2013 Lust Have It

Hey everyone! My Lust Have It January box arrived today and let me tell you - it is AMAZING!! It's an excellent box to start off the new year and I must admit, this is the first time I've preferred my LHI box over Bellabox. This month is the start of LHI's new collectable box series and I am loving the vintage pattern and magnetic closure making it easier to open the box.


There's also a logo of LHI on the side of the box, which I didn't get a picture of.


So lets take a look at the goodies I received:


 Such a full box!

Nude by Nature - BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream
Full size - 50ml RRP $19.95
I'm looking forward to trying this out compared to the Natio sachet I received in the Bellabox! This bb cream claims to hydrate, radiate, correct, perfect, and protect. It contains natural sunscreen but it doesn't specify the amount of SPF it has. 


Face of Australia - Bronzing Loose Powder
Full size - 20g RRP $12.95
What more do I have to say? It's an excellent addition to the box especially during summer if you want to achieve a healthy looking glow.


Lust Have It - Kabuki Brush
Full size - RRP $19.95
I love kabuki brushes! I love saying the name and how soft they are and this brush is an excellent brush to go along with the bronzing powder. Cross my fingers that I won't experience any shedding!


GKMBJ - Lactic Hydrating Shampoo & Fortifying Honey Creme
Both 30ml samples - 280ml RRP $19.95 each
I have not heard of this brand before but these two items are a new haircare range. I probably won't be trying this unless I'm going travelling since I love my LUSH solid shampoo bars and still have an unused bar left.


Amuse - Nail Lacquer
Full size - 18ml RRP $13.95
I received this in the colour 'Princess' and I must say I'm not really a fan of fluro or bright neon nails especially in pink. I might give this a go since the colour is great for summer. I actually tried this on my boyfriend's pinky nail for fun and I didn't really like the formula during application. Hopefully it might be a bit different when I apply it on my own nails.


Overall I'm extremely pleased with this month's Lust Have It box and it's probably the best box I've received from them. I was a bit disappointed when I didn't receive the LUSH Emotional Brilliance which was shown on their Facebook page as a teaser. 

Let me know what you received in your box this month and what your thoughts are!

6 comments:

  1. The shampoo and conditioner has been there in another of their boxes around 3 to 4 months ago. I like the Jan box can't wait to get mine but just hopping not to get pink shade of nail polish not my colour!saw the blue shade in another review of the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is the shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it? Hopefully you get your box soon and won't get a pink shade of the nail polish! I would've loved it if I received the blue instead.

      Delete
  2. the shampoo and conditioner are fabulous. I got it in a box a few months ago, took them traveling on a weekend away & will happily buy full size

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Makes me want to give these babies a go even more!

      Delete
  3. Love the colour of that nail polish - a gorgeous summer shade! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is! Too bad I'm not really a pink girl :(

      Delete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)